-
June 30th, 2000, 07:48 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Do you guys think that it is possible to make movies with a meaning/theme/content/something to say whilst working in 'Holloywood'? What I'm asking is basically do you need to make a choice. Either you make decent films which are critically acclaimed and which give a message or you make loadsa money working in Hollywood and just blowing up things and choreagraphing fight scenes?
-
June 30th, 2000, 09:32 PM
#2
Inactive Member
I think it is possible and is done more than people give credit.
Films like Shawshank Redemption, JFK, Green Mile, Casino,Fight Club, American Beauty, etc are all great films which fit the bill.
They are also some of my favourites films. So I can say that my favourite films are Hollywood films.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks